linux.bin changes breakage

Hi,
  Thought I'd better draw peoples attention to this, as the breakage is
not immediately obvious.  The changes to rename kernel images to
something.bin broke the ia64 build, in that the md5sum.txt file ended up
with entries in it for files that were not part of the release.  Don't
know if any other archs are affected.

This happens because release.sh does "cp *.bin drivers*.tgz $release/",
and my kernel image is now linuxmckinley-smp.bin.  later release.sh does
"cp linuxmckinley-smp.bin release/linux.bin".  md5sum is run on the
release dir, and picks up both of those kernel images.

I'll fix this for ia64.

Richard