Re: patch for termwrap

[Taketoshi Sano]
> So this patch is needed I think to update termwrap
> with the current dbootstrap action.

It is a step in the right direction, but it is not sufficient.  In
addition to setting the LANG and LANGUAGE environment, one need to
check if the locales package is installed, and generate the requested
locale before using it.

Eduard Block and me have been working on patches to get this working.
I hope to find time to work on it this weekend.

Check bug #135565 for my first try.  The patch needs to be modified to
use the new LANG_INST and LANGUAGE_INST, and moved from base-config to
termwrap.