Re: When SGML formatting fixes hit translators

> Well, I'm not sure it makes sense for translators to follow re-filling
> of text, since word lengths are not consistent.  Why not just use
> 'diff -b'?  Or is there something I'm missing?

Agreed, it does not make sence at all to obey the original line wraps.
Thanks for the tip. I tried inserting the -b option into doc-check but
it only helped in the case were the indentation was changed without
changing the line wraps. It took away a few lines though, so it actually
helped marginally, but not that much.

Claus