Re: Out of space - drop one language

Il Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 12:46:10PM +0000, Philip Blundell ha scritto:
> On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 11:35, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > So what should we do? The simplest solution would be to drop one
> > language, but I do not want to be the one who did this. So any
> > suggestions?
[...]
> Looks like Italian would be the one to drop.  It's the least up to date,
> and other West European languages are fairly well represented anyway.

Hi,
it is definitely true that italian isn't well translated since the
translator switched to the installation manual (that is now translated)
and the release notes (that is translating now). His plan is to get back
to the it.po when he will finish the release notes, hopefully this week.

Of course I would dislike that any translation would got out of the main
disks, so I would and I will try to find some different solution (working
on the source code.)

Bye,
Giuseppe