Re: Out of space - drop one language

On Sun, 2002-03-03 at 11:35, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> So what should we do? The simplest solution would be to drop one
> language, but I do not want to be the one who did this. So any
> suggestions?

Junichi seemed to think that it would be safe to turn library reduction
back on for libnewt.  I don't know if this will actually save a
worthwhile amount of space, but it might be worth a go.

Are the various -utf8 packages built with -Os?  If not, maybe that would
be a good idea.

> E: root.bin is larger than root1440.bin (1475174 > 1474560)

We're only over budget by 600 bytes or so.  I think we should be able to
squeeze that out somewhere without resorting to dropping another
language.

p.