language chooser clarity report

I suppose he is talking about the language chooser. The guy has entered
heavy "I'll bitch hard w/o giving any more meaningful information" mode
though, so don't bother emailing him. :-) Anyway, if it is lacking some
text along the lines of "If you think English is the only language, just
hit enter, dummy", perhaps such a thing should be added.

----- Forwarded message from Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> -----

2) There are several screens that are confusing.  In particular the
   Locales screen gave me pause.  This is an area where even an
   experienced linux user is not likely to be that comfortable, yet
   there is no indication that it really doesn't need to be messed
   with if you don't need foreign (ie not english) language support.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
see shy jo