Re: dboostrap segfault with no CDROM drive

#include <hallo.h>
Matt Kraai wrote on Thu Feb 21, 2002 um 10:00:11AM:
> > problem. It crashed in strlen (while parsing), as expected. The changes
> > in have_cdrom() will catch it up.
>
> Great!  That's what I was hoping to hear.  Did you add a changelog
> entry and mark #134802 pending?

Not yet. Changelog entry is done, but closes tag is commented with _.
Someone has to test the new code with a) no cdrom drives and b) with a
real cdrom drive. I cannot, build system is broken because of utf8
transition, and not much time to spend on it.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Es kann aeusserst gefaehrlich sein, etwas ohne ausreichende
Vorbereitung aus der Sicht eines anderen Menschen zu betrachten.