Re: help please

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 06:40:41PM -0200, sinvalavelino@ig.com.br wrote:
> Have a Pentium III, 700 mhz, HD 20 GB, 64MB RAM, Windows ME. Whenever power
> on the PC appear the message: "please re-select the CPU speed". I press any
> key and have obrigation of "exit without saving" for start Windows.
>
> How resolve the problem?
>
> very thanks!

I wonder if this is related to boot-floppies development or even
Debian at all.

Anyway, I guess you should better ask people on debian-user-portuguese
as they use portuguese as their main language and could help you better
than here.

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||