Re: [almost-a-patch] Brazilian portuguese (pt_BR) release-notes.sgml translation

On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 02:58:41PM -0800, David Kimdon wrote:
> I tried to commit it, but either I don't know how to test the sgml, or
> it isn't quite ready to go in (see exhibit A).

Hmm, that's quite strange. I've only translated some text
which was written originally in english. No SGML code was modified.

I'm going to check what could be wrong. I think that it's time to
set up a woody chroot somewhere on my system :-)

Anyway, thank you.

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br