ppc-cds

Hi,

i´m looking for the people who are making the ppc-cds. I am a german and want contact them, because i want asked them if it is of use to have an install guide with pictures. I own a new toy (Digitalkamera). So i can make from each step the install-routine and write some text in german too beside the pictures, i think it will help to install debian on a ppc. If you think this is not worth or usefull, please let me know. The steps can be made for now on an old-world ppc. The last thing is, i am a beginner someone has to track what i am doing.

If yes, which type has to be the text, the pictures. I work well on my MacOS, under Debian i still begin to learn the work i do under MacOS.

thanks
Frank Escher