dbootstrap's pt.po : Conflicts during merge in CVS

Hi,

   I've just tried to cvs up -d -P my copy of the boot-floppies CVS to check
if my patch was applied fine. However, I got an error message from the CVS
server while updating as follow :

RCS file: /cvs/debian-boot/boot-floppies/utilities/dbootstrap/po/pt.po,v
retrieving revision 1.60
retrieving revision 1.61
Merging differences between 1.60 and 1.61 into pt.po
rcsmerge: warning: conflicts during merge
cvs server: conflicts found in utilities/dbootstrap/po/pt.po

   Please could someone point me to what's the problem with the translated
file ?

--
André Luís Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br