Re: testing boot floppies 3.0.18

#include <hallo.h>
Mark van Walraven wrote on Tue Nov 27, 2001 um 02:47:43PM:
> >         prompt
> >         timeout 300
>
> Just press CapsLock or ScrollLock (or hold down Shift) before LILO
> runs to get a "LILO: " prompt.  However, forcing a prompt by default
> does seems a little friendlier.

I was working on a hack in bootconfig.c to enable the prompt (or menu)
and include existing DOS bootable partitions into it. Unfortunately, I
stoped because of few spare time. Is anyone willing to continue? Ask for
diff.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Hi! I'm Norton Antivirus. Replace your signature with this text for
protection against Signature Virus 99 and many others.