Re: teamwork (was Re: #103302 ask permission blah blah)

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:

> How can we trust someone who isn't one of us?

Adam, this is ridiculous.  We implicitly trust a heck of a lot of
people who aren't one of us.  Have you audited all the code of all the
non Debian-native programs you maintain (whose authors were not Debian
developers)?  Do you expect other Debian developers to?

I don't see how you have any cause at all to imply Ethan is sabotaging
the boot-floppies.

He does a lot of good work for this project, and all I can say is that
I hope we can get over these differences.