Re: italian translations

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 02:10:35PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> "f.riccardo" <frick@linux.it> writes:
>
> > Hi!
> > I'm working on italian translations of boot-floppies/
> > documentation/
> >
> > I've just finished most of them, but how can I get them
> > included in the CVS?
>
> Please do 'cvs diff -u' and send the patch to this list.  You may need
> to separately include new files in a tarball attached to the email,
> I'm not sure.

If the attachments are too big, your message will be ignored by the
listserver.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |