Resurrected Low Mem Boot & Custom Flavour Boot

Hi.  I've hacked up some changes to the boot-floppies
package 2.2.3 which resurrects the lowmem option (for
machines with less than the 12 MB stated minimum) as well
as a hacked up target (doflavour) which I use for creating
boot disk with a custom kernel.  If there is any interest I
could send the patches and patch script (unpack, run the
script and you've got the modified setup).

Daniel

<danielfdickinson@yahoo.ca>

=====
--
Daniel F. Dickinson:
"Time does not die; the circle is not round."

Build your own website for free and in minutes at http://ca.geocities.com