Move fstab configuration?

I used the installer system, after installation was complete, to move some
partitions around and re-set the boot configuration.

The /etc/fstab was incorrect after I did that (duh). Would it make
sense to move the automatic configuration of that file into the Make Hard
Disk Bootable step? In my case, since I was changing the partition
numbering, I expected that step to do whatever was necessary to make the
system bootable.

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |