bf 3.0.16 for m68k still not working

Hi,
I finally had time to test 3.0.16. Basically, the same problems I had with
the prerelease still exist, ie
- when trying to install operating system and modules from a partition on
  harddisk, I get back to the main menu and on the debug screen I get:
  user.info init: Process '/sbin/dbootstrap' (pid 53) exited. Scheduling it
  for restart.
  Installing fromthe then mounted partition in the second try works. This
  has been working before, ie in 3.0.15 (btw why are the old versions
  immediately deleted when a new bf version is installed?).
- when trying to install the base files from the network, I get:
  user.err dbootstrap[69]: Malformed release file http://http.us.debian.org:80/debian/dists/woody/Release
  somehow I have the impression the network is not working at all, I can not
  ping in, nor can I ping out. The network modules have been loaded properly.

The renders 3.0.16 basically useless on m68k, at least for me, so what has
changed between 3.0.15 and 3.0.16?

Christian