Re: new debootstrap NMU for testing

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 02:27:33AM +0200, Jö Fahlke wrote:

Actually, I think the right solution is just to change:

> repeat () {
>   local n="$1"
>   shift
>   while [ "$n" -gt 0 ]; do
>     if eval "$@"; then
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      if "$@"; then

>       break
>     else
>       n="$(( $n - 1 ))"
>       sleep 1
>     fi
>   done
>   if [ "$n" -eq 0 ]; then return 1; fi
>   return 0
> }

Similar changes are probably needed to in_target_nofail and in_target. evals
are the bane of *my* existance...

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt