b-f telemetry box patches

> Have you had a look at the patches that I posted recently? Is there a
> change to get the hardware autodetect and autopart/format in?

I was hoping to take a look at them but haven't gotten a chance yet.
I'm definately interested in adding some of the features but we have
to be extremely careful that we don't destabilize anything at this
point.  Would it be possible for you to send the patch to the BTS (or
to me directly).  I think I deleted the mail and it isn't clear to me
how to get patches out of the list archives unmunged.

-David