Re: next potato release ?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 11:36:34PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I agree with Chris.  Eric, I doubt there will be another boot-floppies
> Potato release (unless the ARM folks insist on it, and I doubt that)
> and in any case, we should be working on the upcoming release rather
> than the old and crufty one.

OK, once I have solved my cvs access problem. Although you mention in a
previous email pserver access is forbidden to people with access on klecker, I
still don't understand why I'm allowed to commit to the potato branch via
pserver and not to the woody branch !?

--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT

Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be