Re: Request for (commit) access to debian-boot cvs

Junaedi Kartawijaya <milisdebian@yahoo.com> writes:

> I would like to translate (to start with) the installation process to
> Indonesian.
>
> I emailed aph@debian.org, requesting commit access to debian-boot cvs
> with non-maintainer status. I emailed twice but no response.

Sorry.  I meant to respond but I marked the message as read before
responding -- silly gnus.

Anyhow, (a) before I setup folks for write permissions, I request they
send patches to the list for a developer to apply.  I don't recall
seeing any patches from you.  This way, I can tell you are in earnest.

(b) When sending username and password, you need to use my Public PGP
(or GPG also works) key from the official debian keyring.  If you
cannot figure out how to do that you are immediate from having an
account.  But you can still send patches to this list of course.