Re: mount_partition() and filesystem types

IMO we are at the "If it isn't broken, don't fix it" stage in
boot-floppies development.

My vote is no, not because it isn't a good idea, but because the
potential dangers and the amount of work to test such a change don't
outweigh the benefit.

Hopefully debian-installer will use -t auto :-)

David