[ -e cdebconf/src/modules/noninteractive ] ?

I want a noninteractive frontend for cdebconf.
I am going to try to write one.

I was thinking I just need to define the functions for the various
thingies.. like note, text, string, multiselect, and figure out
what they return.  I am thinking they should just return the
defaults from the templates.  My thinking is still confused.
I am only just learning all about how debconf works and all
these pieces and such.   Information overload at the moment.

oh neat.  I found more information.  modules.txt in the doc dir of
cdebconf.

How to write a module.  cool.

Has anyone already written a noninteractive module for cdebconf ?
If so, can you send me what you have.  If not I'll post
whatever I come up with.

Regards,
Peter