Re: ftp, dbootstrap, busybox wget, status bar

> The remaining issue is user experience.  At the moment busybox wget
> isn't configured to give us a status bar (that costs ~2k).  Even if we
> add the status bar it will be under a fullscreen_execlog, (black
> screen with just the wget output) unless we want to munge wget output
> into pretty dbootstrap GUI progress bar etc.

that sounds like it'll make the downloading process very
unprofessional-looking. are we really so short on space? can we just rip
out the existing http-fetch code if it's too large and plug in code from
busybox wget?

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>