LVM enabled boot disks ?

Hi !

Some time ago I did translation from simple ext2 based system to
ReiserFS on LVM. But I had to go thru many problems and overall
translation procedure took me 2 days.

In my dreams it would be ideal if I had boot floppy that would allow
me to install fresh Woody on ReiserFS sitting on LVM (and prefferably
GRUB as a lilo replacement, but it isn't too hard to do that change
later manually). All the needed software is already available in debs
(I use SID, can't say how is that in Woody ATM).

LVM is in the official kernel, but I cannot find any info about anyone
working on boot floppies with LVM support.

Any plans for this ?

					Grzegorz Prokopski