Re: message to remove boot cd

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 12:22:59AM +0800, ramsubs wrote:
> greetings to all.
>
> after having sent the message below i naively figured that there could be a
> situation where the user has not set up his hard disk to be bootable.

>      - To continue with installing from the boot media you used(boot-floppy,
> boot-CD, etc.), ensure it remains in its drive.
>      - To make your hard disk bootable, ...<people, please help me complete
> the action task here>....

`Run the `Make System Bootable' step.

if that step is not implemented on the given architecture then running
it should present a dialog explaining to the user what they need to
do, or point to the relevant rtfm source they need to read if the
process is too complex to be explained in a dialog.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/