Re: Extra dependancy.

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 03:33:01AM +1200, Michael Beattie wrote:
[snip]
> If this is a major headache, please, let me know. (I'm not subscribed.)

Can someone please let me know whats going on here, I'd like to know if I
should revert my changes, or if this has been fixed for 3.0.15.

I realise that I made a change with bad timing, and I'm willing to undo
that, if someone would just say that is what should happen.

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>

"This isnt Mission Difficult Mr Hunt, this is Mission Impossible.
Difficult should be a walk in the park for you."  -- MI:2