Re: Installed dhcp 3.0beta2RC12-1 (i386 source)

Hi Martin,

ISC DHCP was released early today. I will have packages ready by the end
of the day (or weekend.) However, I don't know what to do regarding what
you wrote below. I will try asking upstream if there's anything that can
be done to reduce the size of the resulting dhclient binary.

I agree that it is not probably a good idea to upload to unstable because
this could have a negative impact on the work that the boot-floppies
team has been doing lately.

In the interim I will continue uploading to experimental, like I have
been doing with the betas of 3.0.

Cheers!

Eloy.-