bootloader for woody

Hello,

Which bootloader is going to ship in the Woody bootfloppies, is it clear
yet?

I'd like to suggest using the GRUB bootloader. As I see it, there's an
important
advantage in using GRUB:

- GRUB will be able to boot the future Debian releases of GNU/Hurd,
GNU/FreeBSD,
GNU/Win without going through the mess fo having different bootloaders in
every
boot sector. Setting GRUB as the default bootloader in Woody will prevent
problems
when Debian users want to try some other release.

And as it's been announced, GRUB now supports the iso9660 filesystem and
meets
the requirements to boot the installation system from CDROM.

Regards,

Robert Millan          Debian GNU/Hurd user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.org/
GPG ID C8D6942C
237F 8688 C2E5 BC64 E152  97B4 FB28 D41B C8D6 942C
Some words for my friends Carnivore and Echelon
FBI CIA NSA Assault Bomb Terrorism Jihad
Allah Ossama Ben Laden Saddam Hussein
Handgun Assault Plane Crash Pentagon
World Trade Center Whitehouse President Bush
Twin Towers Air Force One USA America
DeCCS RIAA BSA piracy illegal drugs heroin
Big Brother is watching you defcon nuclear
holocaust world war arabian afghanistan
cryptography PGP GPG crack RSA algorithm
Put this in your signature and join us in confusing the Big Brother