Re: 3.0.14 boot floppies, 3.0.13 too

Matt Kraai <kraai@debian.org> writes:

> I've packaged and uploaded this.  It doesn't appear on the package
> page, however, since the i386 build daemon hasn't built it yet.
> There are packages available for alpha, arm, hppa, ia64, m68k,
> mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sh and sparc.

Just did a porter upload of this for i386.  Funny, I wonder how this
floated into testing, w/o having the i386 version.

Well, someone would need to play arund, test with this.  It's kinda a
rough change to make at this point, but we can do it if we have
to. And there's always pump too, but that doesn't strike me as very
well-maintained.