MontaVista library optimizer

Hi,

MontaVista have released their library reducing tool at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libraryopt/.  Has anybody checked yet
whether this is suitable for us?  In the long time, it seems to be
more reasonable to use an external tool instead of hacking our own
scripts; and at first glance, it looks more advanced.

If nobody else is working on this, I'll try to integrate it into the
boot floppies. If it works, I could perhaps even make a .deb of it,
since that seems better to me than to include it into the
boot-floppies CVS (even though it's only 2 files).

        Falk