Re: dbootstrap

Depending on what level of info you want there are a few options:
- Installation manual : gives you a user level perspective
- boot-floppies source : gives you a developers perspective

Sine you are talking about base2_2.tgz replacement, maybe you just
want to look at the package debootstrap, which has replaces
baseX_X.tgz.

-David