boot floppies drivers disk(s)

Hi Guys,

I'm customising the bootfloppies 3.0.13 1.44 images for my own installation
and have replaced the kernel on the rescue disk without problems.

I'm also now trying to change the contents of the drivers disk. The
installation guide says that the drivers disk is a tar.gz of
lib/modules/[kernel-version]. This is fine, but does the drivers disk have
an FS of it's own, or should I copy the tar.gz of the modules directly
to the disk with a dd command?

Thank you in advance, and my apologies if this is not quite the right
mailing list.

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham,

Using Debian/GNU Linux
Enjoying computing

It said 'Required Windows XP or better.'
So I installed Linux.