Re: debootstrap not working in boot floppies 3.0.13

Le Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 03:22:46PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> > Why don't you reassign it then ? You've got luck that I've seen this mail
> > here ... i'm the submitter and never got a direct answer. :-(
>
> This is #110552 then?

Yes. I cced the bug report on debian-boot without using the X-debbugs-cc
(I always forgot the exact name).

> If you're generating the Packages files, you may as well generate the
> Release file too, rather than copying it at all. Limiting "Architectures:"
> and "Components:" to just those that're on the CD would make sense,
> I think, at least.

That's why I'm doing right now : changing the MD5sums, Arch, and
Components.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com