Re: busybox bloat

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 05:52:26PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Ethan Benson <erbenson@alaska.net> writes:
>
> > The root disk is currently too bloated, on pmac and chrp its already
> > too large to fit on a 1.44MB floppy.
>
> Did you use mklibs.sh or mklibs.py? If the former try the later.

whatever is default per current cvs, i think thats mklibs.sh.

i checked the libraries and they were indeed reduced, i am not sure
what caused the root disk to grow so much, we used to have a bit of
breathing room a few monthes ago, and i don't see any new additions.

> And please, if mklibs.py doesn't work send me a logfile with verry
> verbose output in mlibs.py.

i am not familier with mklibs.py at all.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/