Software Raid Config on install

First I must say WOW...

Ok after setting up a local company mirror and making boot floppies
debian installed perfect!!!

Just to be SIC(tm) I made my own boot disk's using 2.4.7. (a little
tinkering and it worked).

Then I installed a copy of red had 6.2 since it will create software raid
on installation.

Three disks 35gig scsi. A 20meg raid 1 and some raid 5 partitions. After
it installed i started my custom boot disk with (woody root.bin). The
raid's were auto started. I had to manually mount each one. Unfortunately
it did not seem to detect that i mounted a swap part(on a raid 5). the
rest of the installation went with only a few little issues.
Things like having to manually create the fstab file.

On to the real question are there plans to add software raid support to
the boot floppies? Please say YES.

I'm in the process of upgrading 5 servers and 1 workstation to debian
from suse and redhat(only one to install to software raid). Much of the
hype I've read about debian seem to be true... great distribution!

BTW install to standard partition then migrate is fine for experts and
I've done it many times but I'm over it and would like to have a
automated/semiautomatic software raid system.

Again great work.

Mitch