ANN: BFs BSE [3.0.8 + EXT3 + Parted]

Boot Floppies BSE - Blades Special Edition 0.1

Good Morning to everyone!

I created a modified set of boot floppies, using the latest release
3.0.8 from Unstable. They have following advantages over the usuall
floppies:

 - ext3 support (integrated in dbootsrap)
 - GNU parted (as alternative to cfdisk, half-integrated into dbootstrap)
 - A kernel with many SCSI drivers and (IMO) better default settings
   (enabled (U)DMA, ide-scsi instead of ide-cd)

I uploaded the images and the diff file for testing to
http://people.debian.org/~blade/release/.

KNOWN BUGS:
FS type for the root partition is defined as "ext2" in fstab, even if the
filesystem was prepared has been prepared for ext3. Feel free to edit fstab and
replace with "ext3" when the system is installed. (Weird problem, needs more
investigation.)