(alpha) YES, we have working boot-floppies

Hi,

YES, its true. The boot-floppies work.

Fixing the latest ash to build on alpha solved not only the "Configure
Drivers" problem, but also the "Instaling Base" failure. One now gets
a completly running system. No more segfaults or error 139.

I found another bug though: task-sel seems to quit emidiatly or
doesn't get started.

So here is a remaining TO-DO list:

1. get a fixed ash into the archive
2. resolve that e2fsprogs-bf, sysvinit, modutils problems and remove
   the workaround
3. milo bootdisks
4. aboot/e2bootwrite
5. task-sel
6. docs
7. more testers

May the Source be with you.
                        Goswin

PS: Great work by the way. The installation is way better than potato.