Re: New bootdisks / first install report / help needed

Hello !
On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 01:48:46AM +0200, Thimo Neubauer wrote:

>   http://people.debian.org/~thimo/
>
> Basically, there is still much to do, but as I have to have my diploma
> thesis finished in three weeks and still have no useful results, I
> won't be dealing very much with the disks...
>
> Now, all Alpha owners with a bit of C-knowledge should try to debug
> the stuff because Debian 3.0 wouldn't be that great without
> Alpha... ;-)

I can try them on a ruffian which is currently out of production due to
some technical difficulties and on my LX, maybe on an XP1000. Regarding
my LX I cannot complete the installation due to missing network (i.e.
only modem).

How is a milo based system supposed to be booted ? I see special disk for
nautilus and jensen but no for milo based systems.

Secondly is this the right list to post the problems/results ? I am not
much of a C programmer so I can only limit myself to bug reports though.

I once confirmed Jays hacked milo for our Ruffian. Is this (intended to
be) included ?

Regards

        Helge

--