Re: libm on root-filesystem?

Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> writes:

> > Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org> writes:

> > > Almost :) First libnewt needs to be reduced, then libslang and after
> > > that libm, so that only the really needed math-symbols get in :(
> >
> > I'll take a swipe at it.
>
> Ok, this is done in CVS.
>
> Can some people test this?

Hm, I've not tested it, but in any case mklibs.sh seems to be getting
more and more ugly. I've considered rewriting it in Python, using an
iterative method where I simply add symbols until everything is
satisfied. Shell is just not the language for such stuff. Does that
look like a good idea? Would add another build dependency, but we have
a gazillion already ;)

        Falk