Re: [debian-installer] Full CDROM install

Le Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 07:20:09PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> ide-probe-mod is not automatically included, it must be added to this
> list.

Ok, sorry, here's yet another change. Since libdetect won't work without
ide-disk I need to add it and there's no point in integrating all the IDE
stuff in cdrom-modules. So I propose to create an ide-modules udeb.

I give the complete list again to summarize :

ide-modules-<kver>-udeb

. drivers/ide/ide-mod.o
.             ide-probe-mod.o
.             ide-cd.o
.             ide-disk.o
. drivers/cdrom/cdrom.o
. fs/isofs/isofs.o

cdrom-modules-<kver>-udeb

. drivers/cdrom/* (except cdrom.o which is in ide-modules)

scsi-modules-<kver>-udeb

. drivers/scsi/*

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com