Re: New Install (easydeb)

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 04:47:09PM +1000, Robert Browne wrote:
> > - Use parted so partitioning can be automated.
>
> have we parted support in busybox or on the (normal) rescue floppy?

No, nor do we have room to fit it in the root filesystem.

However I do think the docs should be updated, and we should suggest
parted and point to the downloadable floppy images of it.

I think it's fine for woody anyhow to just let users use the
downloadable, bootable parted floppy or whatever to do any
repartitioning prior to installing.

So to me it comes down to a documentation issue, at least for woody.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>