Re: PCI hardware detection [RFC]

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 04:48:24PM -0700, David Whedon wrote:

> > I don't want to do something on my own, and do want to work with others. The
> > only problem is that I have some deadlines at work, and that I try to both
> > develop for a general purpose (d-i), and to address more peculiar and
> > limited needs at work ;)
>
> I understand, well, hopefully we can keep talking and figure something out,
> looks like we are really doing the same thing, albiet slightly different
> end goals.

Yes, definitively. I don't think the goals are much different. But I have
time constraints and have to achieved something "quickly". All I'm trying to
do is to keep the solution as general as it can be, even if, at the moment,
I don't plan to implement some particular cases.
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/