Re: basedebs.tgz

> i thought you were on powerpc for some reason....

I am...      : -) But I've also got a couple of 68k macs to play around with.
 Sorry, I should have made that more clear.
> i build m68k basedebs tarballs and floppy images.  i can't build
> boot-floppies since i don't have any m68k hardware.  [0]

I think Christian said he was going to upload a more recent version of B-F --
he's got DSL -- hooray!

I might be able to set up a build machine (for m68k) on a static connection
in the near future, if need be.

Russell

> [0] well except for my powerbook 540c which 1: won't boot 2: is
> exceedinly resistent to *nix assimilation.

Yeah, this is tough for the m68k (the few that are left, anyway) kernel
hackers on the m68k debian mailing list (and the mac-68k linux list, too).