Re: basedebs.tgz

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 09:44:21AM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna test the boot floppies on my LC II (yeah, my m68k
> 16 mhz mac. =) . But I need to use the basedebs.tgz because I have to use
> pppoe to get to the net. Where can I find this mysterious file? I've looked
> in the usual places, and even a few unusual ones...

http://penguinppc.org/~eb/debian/$arch

right now powerpc, sparc, m68k and i386 are available, i will add any
other archetectures as requested, just mail me and it will be done.

these files are regenerated daily, floppy images too. (in the
images-1.44 subdirectory).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/