Re: YA b-f report

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 11:02:00PM -0400, Russell Hires wrote:
> This time I'm up to date a little bit with what's going on! B-F 3.0.7, which
> Ethan uploaded over the weekend I finally got to do something with...
>
> It went pretty well, actually. I'm still confused about the security updates
> part of one of the dialogs. It goes after potato stuff, rather than woody. I
> guess this will change when woody become official?

there are no security updates for anything but stable, so it makes
no sense whatsoever to put anything but a security line for `stable'
(so it never needs to be changed).

its of course rather pointless for woody but when woody becomes stable
it will become correct.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/