Re: Woody/sid Apple G4 install question

One more question; I am preparing this install on a i386-based computer. How
would I go about preparing powerpc boot disks? I tried changing the 'archs'
line in the config file to just i386 and powerpc, but only i386 boot-floppies
got created to the best of my knowledge when I ran make release.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org