boot-floppies_2.3.4_i386.changes INSTALLED

Installing:
boot-floppies_2.3.4.dsc
  to pool/main/b/boot-floppies/boot-floppies_2.3.4.dsc
boot-floppies_2.3.4.tar.gz
  to pool/main/b/boot-floppies/boot-floppies_2.3.4.tar.gz
bf-images-1.20_2.3.4_i386.tar.gz byhand
boot-floppies_2.3.4_all.deb
  to pool/main/b/boot-floppies/boot-floppies_2.3.4_all.deb
bf-images-1.44_2.3.4_i386.tar.gz byhand
bf-common_2.3.4_i386.tar.gz byhand
bf-archive-install_2.3.4_i386.sh byhand
bf-doc_2.3.4_i386.tar.gz byhand
bf-misc_2.3.4_i386.tar.gz byhand
Changes: boot-floppies (2.3.4) unstable; urgency=high
 .
  * Ben Collins:
    - Remove silo_proto.sh
    - Remove all silo1440k*.gz stuff. The images are now included with the
      silo package. We now use that to create the rescue images. Also, do
      not install them on root.bin. This gets root.bin below the 1440 mark
      again
    - dbootstrap: Use the installed silo1440 images for creating a boot
      floppy during install
    - dbootstrap: For netfetch kernel/modules, make sure we continue and
      run the module directory stuff (was being ignored before).
      Otherwise, the modconf stuff fails.
  * Matt Kraai:
    - Ensure that modules.tgz is built before the rootdisk so that modules
      can be extracted from it, closes: #98439
    - Fix BSD disklabel partition numbering in 2.2 kernels (again)
    - Add auto stanzas for configured interfaces to /etc/network/interfaces
  * Stephen R. Marenka:
    - Auto-eject PowerMac root floppy
    - Detect PowerMac generation (OldWorld/NewWorld)
    - Add Apple_Bootstrap support to libfdisk
    - Add quik and yaboot partition notes and checks
  * Richard Hirst:
    - Ensure that correct modules%.tgz is built before the rootdisk
  * Marcin Owsiany: fixed a typo in Polish docs (thanks to Micha³ Matysiak)
  * David Whedon:
    - ignore 'localtime' when generating list of timezones
    - don't flood the console if no /dev/tty4 (closes: #98629)
  * Daniel Jacobowitz:
    - use BOGL from the archive instead of from our local tree
  * Adam Di Carlo:
    - document for builder that you need to be running woody to build the
      boot-floppies (although we build it using sid downloaded packages,
      at least until base is frozen)
    - minor build fixes
    - update libc6 for powerpc to 2.2.3
    - debian/control: i386 depends on zlib-bin
Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org
Setting bugs to severity fixed: 98439 98629

Thank you for your contribution to Debian.