Re: PPC boot-floppy building

Just a quicky before I have to bail for family time.

rootdisk.sh dies complaining that recode doesn't like the input. I searched far
and wide and can't find a definition for $charset anywhere. So for giggles I
defined it to be ISO-8559-1 (this is to recode the end-of-line for boot_message
which is ASCII text anyway). Presto, it continued.

I intend to see what the result for i386 is since obviously things are handled
differently if it actually builds.

After that, it looks like we're missing kernel images for 2.2.18-apus.

More later,

Stephen