Re: PPC boot-floppy building

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 03:36:58PM -0500, Stephen_R_Marenka@raytheon.com wrote:
> Maybe we can get ppc cleaned up!
>
> For the time being I just commented out mac-de-latin1-nodeadkeys.kmap.gz in
> keymaps.sh. I didn't see any good solution for what looked like a missing
> maintainer. (It doesn't look like he's doing anything upstream either.)

The proper fix would be to finish with our conversion to PC keycodes;
2.2.19 should have everything necessary, as should our 2.2.18 packages.
Then we can lose those keymaps entirely.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz                           Debian GNU/Linux Developer
Monta Vista Software                              Debian Security Team